Subject: AMOS 3D work with A1200? msg#10001
From: Xenotech <[email-masked]>
To: Ben Wyatt <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 21:12:55 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 26 Feb 1992, Ben Wyatt wrote:

> Greetings Xenotech, you wrote some text on the subject READ THIS: AMOS
> 3D work with A1200?, and now I'm going to answer it
> 
> This question has been asked 10000 times...

o.k. 10001

> > Does Amos 3D work with A1200?
> 
> YES IT DOES!!!! It works perfectly on my A1200. I can't see how anyone can
> have problems installing it.

Well it seems I will only continue the quest, hopefully your wish will 
come true. I didn't have any problems installing it, but the editor does 
not boot up off the disk right. I have to use Relokick then boot off the 
disk to get it to work...*sigh*

Is there another way to 'install' it so that you can just 'click-andrun'?
(bracing for the flame)